Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:04 AM
DescriptionManage file flow and act as an advocate from doc draw through loan funding. Use extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of loan documents.
• Effectively communicate status and expectations to internal staff, loan originators, closing agents and notary signers.
• Ensure data integrity by reviewing loan data in Point, DU/LP, Loan Transmittal and 1003.
• Verify lock information and final fee sheet is in compliance with loan originator compensation per company guidelines.
• Perform Predatory Lending Tests on all loans.
• Verify appraisal and credit documentation are not expired.
• Review loan for compliance with RESPA, RESPA tolerances, TILA and MDIA.
• Review signed loan documents, HUD, loan approval and investor conditions.
• Balance loan and request wire.
• Review warehouse reports and work loan suspense to ensure timely investor purchase of loans.
• Maintain detailed notes in the Point conversation log through the transaction.
• Contact borrower, closing agents, and real estate agents to request conditions as needed to ensure close of escrow and rate lock expiration are met.
• Provide feedback to management on suggested policy changes and/or enhancements.
• Maintains a high level of customer service with quick response times and accurate information (both internally and externally).
• Performs other duties as assigned, including assisting other team members and management as needed.
• Maintains a high degree of confidentiality.
• Strong verbal & written communications skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
• High level math aptitude
• Ability to move between tasks quickly is preferred; being able to respond to pressure situations easily and work productively in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment.
• Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional loan products, underwriting procedures, creditor financial analysis techniques, investor requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage transactions.
• Superior knowledge of personal computers and applicable software. (Microsoft office, Microsoft Outlook and Calyx Point, Loan Prospector, Desktop Underwriter)
• Knowledge of RESPA, TILA, HVCC/AIR, MDIA, Regulatory Compliance and legal requirements.
• Two years current experience as a doc drawer or funder.
• Graduation from high school or equivalent (GED).
How to Apply
• Location: Modesto, Modesto, CA
• Post ID: 21518688 modesto