Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Modesto, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
• High physician satisfaction rating
• Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
• Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
• One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
• One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
• Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
There is one other board certified Rheumatologist at this location and this position will replace a departing provider. The practice is office-based and there is an infusion center on site. The average number of patients per day is 15 to 20. Hospital patients are referred to nearby Sutter-affiliated Memorial Medical Center, and are under the care of the hospitalist program. Night and weekend call (phone triage only).
Apply to this job on HospitalRecruiting.com | View all Rheumatology jobs in California
• Post ID: 25445197 modesto