PPR Education Services has a great opportunity for a pediatric school-based Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of California.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Details and Requirements:
- School-based contract
- School-based experience not required, but preferred
- Must hold a valid California Occupational Therapy (OT) license
Here are some of the great benefits PPR Education Services offers:
- Dedicated, Tenured Recruitment Staff
- Weekly Housing Stipend or Paid, Private Housing
- Per Diem Allowance
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Payroll Deposit
- Opportunities to continue working in the same school district
- Travel and Licensure Reimbursements Available
- Day One Insurance with three comprehensive plans to choose from
- 401K Plus Match and Supplemental Insurance Plan Options
- $1000 Referral Bonuses
Why Contract with PPR?
PPR Education Services is known for our outstanding customer service and creating the best employee experiences in the industry since 1996. This experience begins with our team of tenured recruiters. Recruiters who are passionate, empathetic, and value-oriented. PPR employees learn quickly that these qualities permeate the entire organization. Representatives in payroll, quality management, housing and human resources all pride themselves on creating a best-in-industry customer experience.
PPR Education Services offers competitive compensation, an industry leading health insurance plan, paid private housing or housing stipends, license and travel reimbursements, 401k, and a generous referral bonus. Let the PPR family take care of you. Not just when you are on contract with us, but also during the application and job search process. We Put You First.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
• Post ID: 24278687 modesto